The Master Planner Package (Tools + Professional Consultation)
Hesitant to hire a wedding planner but want professional help? This is the package for you.
The Master Planner Package is the only tool you need to plan your wedding, including the day-of. It ensures you are working smart, not hard to design the day that best reflects you and your fiancée.
We know many engaged couples don't want to invest in a wedding planner but could benefit from guidance, support, and direction along the way. After all, you likely haven't planned a wedding before. We have planned and executed MANY. Through that experience, we have culled valuable resources and insight that we would love to share with you. You will gain focus, guidance, and support with this package.
Included in this package:
- Professional one-on-one Wedding Planning Consultation - select a one-hour consultation, 3 x one-hour consultation bundle, or a monthly subscription (includes one consultation/month plus unlimited personalized support via email).
- 'The Master Planner' is the tool of all tools to guide your planning and organize all of the details to ensure the day of your wedding goes off without a hitch. It is simple and designed to keep you focused on the important stuff. It includes:
- Planning Timeline – Provides guidance on what you should be focused on and when in the months leading up to your wedding. You can add, remove, and customize as needed.
- Day-Of Production Timeline – This is where you capture all of the agreed upon services and deliveries, and any odds and ends that need to come together the day of your wedding. It is the essential tool for the day-of execution.
- And guidance to add all other critical information like contacts, your packing list, floor plan, guest lists, seating, meal preferences, and photographer guidance.
- DIY Day-Of Coordinator - Don't want to hire a professional day-of wedding coordinator but also don't want to worry about any of the details the day-of? We provide tools and guidance on how to recruit a friend or family member to help execute the plan the day-of so you don't have to.
As soon as you complete your purchase you will receive an email in your inbox with 'The Master Planner' and instructions on how to schedule your consultation(s) whenever you feel you could benefit from one.